There are a few reasons you may want to turn off Facebook star ratings. You may feel that any negative ones may damage your reputation. It’s a point to consider, that negative reviews aren’t always a bad outcome. Businesses with perfect 5-star ratings can look a little suspicious, and consumers have outlined that when there are negative reviews that have been responded to well by the business, look more credible and even attractive to potential customers. However, if this is something that you decide is best for your business, it is a simple process.
Step by step guide on how to hide star ratings so they don’t show on your Facebook page:
- Open your Facebook Business page as an admin
- Go to settings from your admin dashboard
- Go to Page Info and select ‘Update Page Info’
- Scroll down to ‘Address’ and click ‘Edit’
- Make sure you <strong>uncheck</strong> the map checkbox (under the map on the left) that says, ‘Show map, check-ins and star ratings on the Page.’
- Hit ‘Save Changes’